Optoma Neo-i / DV20A Portable Multimedia Projector iPod/iPhone Dock with Built-In Speakers
The Optoma Neo-i is unlike any other multimedia dock on the market integrating a multimedia projector from the leader in DLP Pico projection with a sound system and an iPhone/iPod dock. Now, anyone can create a home theater experience and enjoy your personal media collection in entirely new ways whether at home, work or at play. Dock your iPod®/iPhone® directly into the Neo-i and start projecting videos or photos instantly on most surfaces around your home or office. You will never want to view your content on a four-inch screen again!
The Optoma Neo-i’s sleek and portable design makes it easy to use and simple to move room-to-room. A patent-pending audio design delivers dynamic range stereo sound. A variety of connection options and an efficient, long-lasting LED-based technology provide a compelling combination for home users.
At a Glance:
- Universal Dock compatible with all iPhone/iPod models with video capability
- 16W stereo audio with DSP and Bass Reflex technologies create sound equivalent to a 40-watt system with rich bass response and clarity
- Truly portable - Lightweight at 2.2 pounds, instant on/off and cool operating temperature
- Optional High-Power Battery Pack for un-tethered operation
- Project large widescreen images of up to 120'' diagonal
- 2000:1 contrast ratio for detailed images
- LED light source lasts over 20,000 hours while producing excellent color
- HDMI and VGA ports for a full range of connection options
- Convenient remote included to control menu and playback options
LED Means Bright and Ready
The Optoma Neo-i integrates LED technology to offer bright (50 lumens) projection that is environmentally-friendly and easily maintained. LED technology offers long-life projection without a need to change bulbs or perform other maintenance chores. Meanwhile, since LEDs incorporate no lead or mercury, these projectors provide a compelling solution for those seeking a green projector.
Creating Theater at Home
With the Neo-i, you can project big-screen images of up to 120 inches in WVGA (854x480 pixels) resolution in 16:9 format for immersive viewing of movies. With 16 watts of digitally-tuned audio output, the Neo-I creates amazing space-filling sound. Neo-I, which features a sleek, oval design, is a table-top unit that weighs 2.2 pounds and measures 3.1 by 12.8 by 8.9 inches.
Doing Double… No Triple!… Duty
The Neo-i combines a full-featured and versatile travel projector, an iPod/iPhone dock, and a sound system in a single integrated unit. Listen to music out of the stereo digitally-tuned speakers on their own or with projected images of up to 120" widescreen (diagonal).
External Battery Pack: optional accessory
Access and control your media in any of three ways: through your docked device’s screen or scroll wheel; using the projector’s backlit control panel; or using the included IR remote.
The Neo-i has the connection flexibility to project content from any of a variety of sources. In addition to the universal iPhone/iPod connector, HDMI and VGA ports offer even more versatility by providing inputs for AppleTV™, Blu-ray™ players and computers. A miniplug AV input supports composite video and stereo audio. An optional iPad® connection kit is also available.
Leading the DLP Market in the Americas
Optoma's product line offers products designed to meet the needs of any kind of user, from mobile professionals, gamers and home theater enthusiasts to much larger commercial theater installations. Designed and built to deliver reliability, usability and image quality, Optoma projectors help users get the most out of their digital content, encouraging collaboration and clear, effective communication. Optoma projectors are designed to provide the features that you need today and a path to grow into other capabilities as you need them.
Optoma Technology is the leading manufacturer of Texas Instrument’s DLP® projectors in North and South America.
Green by Design
As an Optoma ProJect Green™ projector, the Neo-i has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
- Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode.
- Limit energy use by applying the most advanced and efficient light sources and other components.
- Employ long-life materials and components.
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
What's in the Box
Power Adapter, Standard A/V Cable (RCA to Mini-Jack), Remote Control, Battery for Remote, Apple Universal Dock Adapters, CD-ROM User's Manual, Quick Start Card and Warranty Card.