The Optoma HQView530 is a universal image scaler and scan converter that provides stunning image quality for professional, broadcast and corporate AV users.
The Optoma HQView530 features 4-sided soft edge blend with multi-region black level correction for seamless blending of multiple projectors and includes flexible geometry correction functions able to correct image shape and projector misalignment by dragging and dropping each image corner, also corrects pin/barrel, rotation or keystone and rotation.
Full warp mapping is also supported by the HQView530. A PC application is included for easy warp map creation. Third-party generated warp maps can also be processed from automatic image alignment systems. The HQView530 has 3G-SDI input and output connectivity with backwards compatibility with HD-SDI and SD-SDI. For in-camera use a Genlock input is provided for compatibility with bi or tri-level sync or black & burst.
Its front panel jog-wheel and LCD display makes for fast and easy setup in the field. It Includes presets optimized for select Optoma projector models to simplify and reduce setup time. Optoma offers dedicated ProScene tech support ready to assist.
• Best in class professional image processing in a compact affordable 1U format
• Front panel jog-wheel and LCD display for fast easy set-up in the field
• Digital and Analog video support including 3G-SDI, DVI, HDMI, VGA & Video
• Improve video image quality with powerful detail and sharpness filters
• Superior de-interlacing & noise reduction reduces image flicker and artefacts
• Color correction of all source types including RGB controls, Saturation & Hue
• Powerful geometry correction for off-axis projection, pin/barrel, image rotation
• 4-Sided soft edge blend for tiling multiple projectors to produce large images
• Flexible warp mapping for curved screen projection, simulation and 3D alignment
• Genlock and I/O Lock for in-camera and edge blend us